Friday, January 5, 2007

Christmas Bus Returns

My Christmas ride to Singapore recently with Aeroline was pleasant. The service provided by the ticketing counter personnel, bus hostess and driver was satisfactory. Well, whether it was worth RM160, that is debatable. Nonetheless, the level of customer service meets my expectations. I was hoping the service exceeded my expectations. Well, it did'nt happen though. As such, my next trip to Singapore may be either with Aeroline or NICE or a new bus service. As long as I stay near 1 utama shopping mall, I will still take Aeroline. I'm hoping NICE or a new bus service will operate in 1 utama. Competition is good for the customers! :) The cheaper one will get my RM160.

P/S, Tip to Aeroline : You will have me as a repeat customer if you introduce a loyalty program that I value. Bolehtak?
By the way, did you calculate the Customer Lifetime Value of Alan Khi? You may want to include my partner, (future) children and parents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah!! the revenue streams from yourself, future children & parents must be very kilat!!

Again, the power of the written word... or should I say, blog!!

I noticed you seem to write a lot about customer complaints. What about highlighting more (I saw the one on toys r us) good customer service practices? What about good customers themselves?