Friday, April 20, 2007

And the Winner of 3rd Class Service is...

What does it imply when you read such a survey?

“While complaints on the police force are common, PDRM’s Department / Division / Branch that I feel most excellent in discharging their duties is:”

I would interpret it as asking me to choose the best among the worst.

I wonder whether the winner will be rewarded with trophies or incentives for delivering 3rd class service to the public. I rephrase it to being the best 3rd class service.

So, what’s your vote?
1. Patrol
2. Traffic
3. Narcotic
4. Crime investigation
5. Counter / police station

Did Bernama forgot the ‘None of the above’ option? Inclusion of this option may reflect a truer survey results. Do you think you can include this option, Bernama? Boleh,tak?

By the way, don't forget to check out the poll results in Bernama's website! :-)

No comments: