Monday, September 14, 2009

An 'out of the world' paella experience!

On Saturday, I'd an out of the world dining experience. This restaurant is not in space but it's well grounded at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. I would expect this kind of experience only in Ritz-Carlton or maybe Singapore Airlines (if the stewardesses are not having mood swings).

It was out of the world not because the bartender took the paella away after I replied him that the paella is too salty. It was extraordinary because the manager offered appetizers while we waited another 20 mins for a newly cooked (less salty) paella.

It was out of the world not because the appetizers were free. It was amazing because he knew I was starving. He has great empathy.

Rarely, I have such 1st class service in Malaysia.

Oh yeah, I'm referring to La Bodega.

cc. La Bodega management,
Maintain the out of the world experience (and keep hiring the right people).

No comments: